• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What made you guys fall in love with tegus?

Kyle Sene

what about tegus that made you guys fall in love with them? Love hearing stories about everybodies tegu experiences

rats

5 Year Member
I've had several different types of lizards (geckos, bearded dragons, chameleons) but the reason I love my tegu is that they are so sweet natured. They love to cuddle! If I scratch the top of my guy's head while holding him like a baby, he thinks he's a dog and pants, raises his body up and wiggles his forepaws :) Adorable pets, and I take him to reptile-related events and schools so I can get folks to not be scared of a large lizard. People remember him, and are always happy to come pet him. He doesn't mind the attention and is always good with kids and adults (doesn't mind getting petted/held by strangers). I've had him since he was a baby and gave him lots of attention and handling, which is why he's friendly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi