• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What kind of Tegu

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was curious what kind of Tegu you guys think this is??

goldtegu.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
weird.. it looks a little red on my phone but its a small screen...

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah its a gold colombian, I have never seen one so big and bulky.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Yeah i was leaning towards a yellow tegu from the first pic...Not sure really, looks Colombian but that would be huge for a colombian.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Definately a golden columbian, looks about 3', now thats a well taken care of columbian, looks like a golden version of chester laurafl's columbian

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The pattern and head says Golden. What's the story on this guy? Do post picks when he sheds.
For me Colombians and Goldens are like B&Ws and Extemes,.. the same but different. They have some similarities but they're different,.. so I don't consider them to be the same.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I sent the owner a PM on the other forum and told him quite a few people would like some more pics and info. I invited him to come over and post some more here.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hope he does, when ever i start to rebuild my collection i definately want a golden columbian, my first tegu was a b/w columbian

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hes cool looking, is it common for the golds to get bigger like that?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Did you ever hear back from this guy James? This gu is massive for a teguixin. Never seen one so large.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No he never got back to me and never joined over here. It's too bad, his tegu is awesome.

got10

Strange_Evil said:
Yeah i was leaning towards a yellow tegu from the first pic...Not sure really, looks Colombian but that would be huge for a colombian.

Not a yellow . They have a smudge on the nose like blues do .i wish it WAS a yellow. I'de buy that off of him in a second

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam