• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is with all these BS threads.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
This is a reptile forum right? All you ever see on the scroller is a majority of games and threads about anything people can think of. I wasnt going to post on this subject and just ignore it all but this is ridiculous it is just getting more and more out of control. I think if you want to play games or make threads that have nothing to do with reptiles or animal related topics they should be put in a fun and games section or something and kept off of the scroller so we can actually use this forum for what it was made for, REPTILES. Ok end of rant I just had to put that out there so hopefully something can be done.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
the scroller is for the MOST ACTIVE THREADS. The word games you see on there all the time IS in the Games section. This isnt just a forum for reptiles..there are other sections for other things.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
redtail2426 said:
This is a reptile forum right? All you ever see on the scroller is a majority of games and threads about anything people can think of. I wasnt going to post on this subject and just ignore it all but this is ridiculous it is just getting more and more out of control. I think if you want to play games or make threads that have nothing to do with reptiles or animal related topics they should be put in a fun and games section or something and kept off of the scroller so we can actually use this forum for what it was made for, REPTILES. Ok end of rant I just had to put that out there so hopefully something can be done.

I see your point. I think the main idea of these games is to keep the forum active, even now, when all the tegus are asleep. I don't think it really hurts the forum, but you're right, the point of this is REPTILES, though I don't see a problem with a few games here and there.

COWHER

5 Year Member
All the tegus are sleeping. if you have some reptile threads that you can start, then do it up. But its a slow time of year so insed of crying about it why don't you try doing something about it and add some reptile stuff your self!

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Ya im really crying over here cowher nice mature response. I dont have any problems with the games and other off topic threads people start on this forum I just think they should be kept in the game section and off of the scroller. I do contribute reptile threads but they are flooded off of the scroller by everyone playing games. Not to mention that if you are a guest visiting the site that most of the time you are going to see the scroller loaded with games and other topics that have nothing to do with reptiles that will probably make you less likely to come back for you reptile needs. All in all I dont really care what they do with the forum because it is not mine but I figured I would put a good idea out there to keep this forum more on the track it was set out on which is reptiles.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Umm sheesh. What in sam-hell is going on? Is everyone upset about something? I was a little bit of a pain to start with, but I'm trying to do my job as a peace-keeper because there are too many arguements that have no merit on this forum lately. There was no need for that Cowher. I know you're a moderator and I'm obviously "named" just a member, but come on y'all. Ain't no need at all for stone throwing.

I agree there are a lot of games going on here and I understand that it's the season just keeping people motivated and posting. No one has any problem with the games and surveys and questions and such. I do think that not having them in the scroller would be a nice little luxury, but I'm not sure how you can code a specific forum as exempt from being in the latest topic scroller. So it is what it is.

There really is no need for everyone to play jump on eachother because someone has a suggestion. Sheesh.

COWHER

5 Year Member
I ment no harm in what i said I was mearly trying to say that if you have an issue either do something about it or talk to an admin like rehabralphy said. I am deeply sorry for how I acted and I didnt meen to be an @$$ even thow I did come across as one. again I am sorry. also Just cuz im a mod dosent mean that i have any special power over anyone else this site is ours even Bobby said this site isnt 100% his, its ours. so I just needed to say my peace and appologise to redtail and every one else who read this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced