• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is he doing?

Mich lady

My male Savannah monitor just turned a year old. For the past couple of days he has been rubbing his body across a rolled up bandana. He sniffs it and rolls his body over it. Is this a sexual maturity thing?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
could be trying to shed? scratching an itch? i'm not sure! you should get it on video!

Mich lady

could be trying to shed? scratching an itch? i'm not sure! you should get it on video!
I did. It's the strangest thing. He does like to run after a ball. But this different. And yes ,he is in a shed but the bandana is all he runs against. He has plenty of spots to rub on to help him shed. So I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602