• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Well crap.

spidersandmonsters

So I fed my Rose hair today and her tank has a sliding top.. turns out I didn't close it all the way. I am not happy. I love this spider, and I've searched everywhere I can, but I can't look too much, because she's fragile and I don't want to turn something over on her. I'm hoping she wil either find her way into Gaia's enclosure and make her a nice web in the top corner (this has happened before it was an enclosure) or will try to hide under my covers where its warm and will be there when i wake up. Ugh.

jdpFL

Aw man! Hope you find her safe and sound. :(
I adore all of our spiders...we have six. They are amazing!

Oh wow, I mean we have seven, lol. Forgot about the newest gal.

new2tegus

I'd be freaked too, I'm kinda in the middle on them. Not afraid,but not fond either, although I have no problem holding them, the ones that don't mind. Rose hairs seem to be fairly calm in comparison with some others. Was at the Oaks,PA reptile show and this 9 yr old girl and her father were picking up 3 tarantulas, 2 mexican red knees i think, and if that's one, and a bird eater, the 9 yr old was holding that container lol.

Logie_Bear

Aw, I certainly hope you find her! A rosie is the only T I've ever owned and they're very cool critters. I lost one of my Crested geckos one time, for the exact same dumb mistake. Put the lid on, but is was not hinged on the back and had a nice big space for her to let herself out. Found her 3 nights later just sitting on my madusa all like 'oh hey, you lookin for me, brah?' >_>

spidersandmonsters

I am starting doubt I'll find her. I mean she was just seven bucks so it's no huge loss, it just sucks. Fortunately, she probably made it outside where she can live out the next ten years perfectly fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980