• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcome home Mars! (Month range?)

BubbleTea

image2.jpg
image0.jpg
About a week ago, I picked up my new tegu sooner than expected due to harsh weather coming in. They have been fairly docile, but understandably suspicious of me and a little squirmy; luckily they’ve been improving! Their former owner said they were about 13 inches, but they’re actually around 19. Since I now know their size, I was woundering if anyone knew what month range that’d put them in? Perhaps around 8 months like the former owner said?

Griffin

My female red is 4.5 months old and about 24 inches, i’d say they may be younger but if he says 8 months then maybe so, could have been fed a poor diet or something and that would explain the growth perhaps

Griffin

Yeah even looking at those pics, the tegu looks exactly the same as mine at the 2-3 month mark, interesting. I guess their growth rates really do vary so much, I remember reading someones was 31 inches at 4 months and to hear these are 19 at 8 months says it all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi