• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: looking for a 6x2x2 (or bigger) nice enclosure

firfy

Hello! I am looking for a v632 vision cage, or a 6x2x2 cage, I am probably going to get a new tegu this year! And I need a starting cage, if anyone has one that they dont want send a message to me in tegutalk forums, I am in the san diego area! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Have you checked LLLReptile? They will do lots of custom sizes, and also have standard sizes available. That size might run around $400-500 I think? I just ordered a custom 7X4X3 and it was around $800. Seems reasonable compared to the other products out there.

They have a store in Oceanside, and one in Escondido.

firfy

Ok thanks! I have tried checking out their website for vision cages and some are super expensive, I never checked their custom enclosures though.

firfy

I actually found someone on facebook that has a modified (built in water dish) v632 vision cage for $300 bucks!

Dylan koch

It all depends on what else you want with it and a 6x2x2 is kinda small but I'm honest with people the material for just the pvc is about 200. Unless you want it made out of wood but doesn't last as long. And then the window depending on size and if its acrylic,clear pvc or glass. I can usually make basic ones for 600 give or take. Some projects take more time than others but turn out is fast and I can provide in instructions to piece it back together. To save on shipping costs

Last edited:

Dylan koch

Oh and that price I gave was general material cost for a 8 foot typically unless you want alot done to it like a matching hide. Also can pre drill holes for lamps

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Thanks so much for the info - nice to have someone that is semi-close by doing this! Price sounds typical I think....

Dylan koch

The prices I offer are way cheaper than anyone else. On my next build I'll post pictures! The quality is just as good if not better than the 1600 enclosure but I can personalize it. If you could find a custom built pvc 8ft by 4ft for 600 basic let me know. Because if so I would stop making them. It wouldn't be worth my time I'm only making 150-200 max profit and some projects take alot longer than others! Having to go back and forth with customers on what they want and designs.

Blakkdragon

The prices I offer are way cheaper than anyone else. On my next build I'll post pictures! The quality is just as good if not better than the 1600 enclosure but I can personalize it. If you could find a custom built pvc 8ft by 4ft for 600 basic let me know. Because if so I would stop making them. It wouldn't be worth my time I'm only making 150-200 max profit and some projects take alot longer than others! Having to go back and forth with customers on what they want and designs.

I'll be sending a PM

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
What you're claiming is true - they're usually 100-200 more than what you're charging. The PVC material is expensive!!!! (And more than that for the custom items)

Dylan koch

I do it to support fellow hobbyists like myself clearly not out to make tons of profit and my turn around is typically way faster

Dylan koch

I recently got a shipment of tegus if anyones looking for some super friendly adults mix Gene's males and females. Some look to have alot of blue in them. Don't know full genetics know they are mixed and very tame.

Dylan koch

I built a enclosure out of supplies I literally had lying around for free this weekend for my 2 new tegus. It's 7ft3 inches by 2ft still needs paint job on outside.

Attachments

• 20200323_202031.jpg
    20200323_202031.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced