• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Vote! (please?)

La-Price

http://apps.facebook.com/lovealocalbusiness/show/198503?cid=soc__lalb_shr_

Hopefully that works, but you guys should vote for Cold Blooded Encounters. We are an outreach program, we do childrens shows (though adults usually enjoy them too).

Lemme know if this link doesnt work, i'll put a diff link up otherwise :)

Draco D Tegu

I voted for you. :) Actually I am looking into doing the same thing here in my local area with a partner that has other types of herps besides what I've got. Can you tell me please, have you looked into insuring your business? I've tried I don't know how many agencies and so far, it's like no one wants to take it on. (Anyone else please feel free to answer).

La-Price

good question! XD
im the wrong person to ask, its my boss sean who is asking me to advertise for him actually. I dont know if he's insured and im not sure why you'd need it? Maybe to copyright the name, but i think that'd be it.

Draco D Tegu

La-Price said:
good question! XD
im the wrong person to ask, its my boss sean who is asking me to advertise for him actually. I dont know if he's insured and im not sure why you'd need it? Maybe to copyright the name, but i think that'd be it.

Actually for educational shows, you WOULD need it for liability purposes (what happens if something gets loose and bites a child)....::::shudder:: It is always a possibility that something could go horribly amiss. In this day and age for suit happy people, I wanna cover my own butt :)

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I tried to vote but something didn't go right. Was the poll what got deleted?

I also live in Charlotte NC and have a VERY friendly Adult Arg Tegu. I've taken him to a few shows and we commonly visit pet shops in the area. I'd be glad to volunteer to bring him to educational displays in the Charlotte area on a day off work (Thrs or Sunday).

La-Price

huh weird, i'll check

Dunno if sean would be cool with that, we've only used our personal animals like 2 times since we've worked for him. due to liability, he isnt responsible if something happens you know. Good idea though, he doesnt have a tegu (used to have an argentine)

http://apps.facebook.com/lovealocalbusiness/show/198503?cid=soc__lalb_shr_

Thats still it, your supposed to comment then vote i think

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced