1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Viciously attacking light

Discussion in 'General Tegu Discussion' started by Paige, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Paige

Paige New Member

ive recently started working more lately so my Tegu has been locked up while I’m at work. He’s use to roaming the entire bedroom all day. Lately I’ve noticed some extreme aggression with being in the cage when I was getting read to go to sleep. I turned his basking lamp off and he started to viciously attacking it. Now he’s just in his cage huffing. What’s going on???
  2. Zyn

Zyn Active Member

Hungry ?
  3. onnie0047

onnie0047 Member

mine is just the opposite, does not bother the light until I turn it on, then all day attacks the bulb. She is now in a different enclosure and still jumps at it and try to hit it, but now its too high
    I guess she just does not like it.
  4. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Very new to me. Huh.
  5. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

try changing the time the light comes on and goes off to a few hours later ..... whilst your at work he might just sleep cause its quiet .... he may prefer to be active when he knows you are around and active .