• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Vanilla update

kellen.watkins

So vanilla has barely been eating and only coming out a half hour a daay to get a small bask and some water so I'm pretty sure she is getting ready to go down for hibernation (she's got the orange on her belly too) I was able to snap a pic I'm sure it will be the last one until spring my has she been coming along nicely.

Attachments

• 2011-09-05 11.50.05.jpg
    2011-09-05 11.50.05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

jdpFL

Our B&W is definitely slowing down. Out about every other fast and eating way less. :(
I want him to stay up! I'm sure everyone feels that way. Just going to miss the routine of tegu care....and seeing that cute little dino.

kellen.watkins

I got eli and from all the forums I've been reading (love this site) blues don't really hibernate just slow down so I figure I got a 75% chance I got him all fall and winter :)

kellen.watkins

Hello all just posting a new pic of my 2011 extreme vanilla she's a little over a year now hovering at 3' going thru her puberty phase.

Attachments

• 20120727_141648.jpg
    20120727_141648.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602