• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Uploading Photos

OEFVet

This might be a really stupid question, but how do you upload photos on this website for forum use as well as messages? I have tried and tried but cannot figure it out. When I click on the photo button, a box comes up that asks for the URL of the image. I am used to a "Browse" button where you just double click the image much like you did for your profile pic. I have gone to the photo properties and found the URL and when I type the URL into the upload box nothing happens. Walter1 could definitely tell you after many attempts of trying to upload them for him lol. Why can't TeguTalk just use a simple "browse" button to upload photos?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I added pics to message by pressing the box directly below the capital letter A and to the right of the smiley face. I share your frustration.

OEFVet

Clicking the image button to the right of the smiley face just brings up a pop up that asks for the "Image URL". I don't know my image URL's. Using D:\Pictures\"Image Name" doesn't work for me...but that is the location it's at. I tried uploading to my google drive and copying that URL and it didn't work either. There should just be a dang browse button...

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's worked for phone pics. Seems ought to be easier generally.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced