• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Upgrades

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry for the unannounced downtime this evening!
I uploaded some changes to our software. Some features (like the recent status updates and media gallery) are turned off right now but I will be working to get those things back ASAP. For now, at least the forums are back online.
You're now able to tag other members by using the @ symbol. i.e. Say "hi", @laurarfl !
There are also enhanced options for PMs (conversations) and a few moderator tools that make our job a bit easier. We always like to hear your feedback on what you think would make TT a better place, so don't be shy.
Thanks for your patience!

got11

5 Year Member
i had a terrible time attempting to log in and had to change my name to Got11 which actually is good now that i just got 11th gu

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What was your old account? I can merge the two together and fix your old account. Email me josh @ tegu talk .com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced