• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Homie

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yes I decided to name him Homie. I had a friend over and she normaly HATES reptiles, but I pretty much made her touch him and she wat toting him around the house for quit awhile. She decided to name him homie and hey it kind of stuck so he's now Homie. He's put on quit a bit of weight and it still TOTALLY tame. well here's the pix

frontview.jpg

indawater.jpg

patter.jpg

yetanothersizeshot.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice. Is he from the same seller as the chacoan? He seems a lot better off than your chacoan.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yep same guy and he definatley was in better condition...smaller and his toes are messed up quit a bit worse, but MBD isnt as bad and he eats like a little monster. I haven't went through this many crix in such a long time

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
haha and a beanie too. That'd be great. No idea y she started calling him Homie, but she's normaly deathly afraid of herps...so I had to let it stay. lol

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Thank you. He really has improved in my opinion. Heck ya...I mean if some big bad 17 inch Tegu strolled up to me...I'd run. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced