• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Coco

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ve had Coco for...I think three weeks. SheÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s grown 2.5 inches and already started to shed(her tails pretty much done). So, I figured IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢d take some pix and post them
888001.jpg

888003.jpg

888004.jpg

888005.jpg

888006.jpg

888007.jpg

Alex

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the positive remarks guys. She has calmed down actually she is still a little huffy when I take her out of the tub or her feeding enclosure and every now and then when I first pick her up, but otherwise she's pretty laid back. When I do hold her she just sits in my hand and occasionaly walks around...after about 5-6 minutes though she wants to get down and run around.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
hehe I love the picture when shes trying to puff up and look big and bad.
Ya she thought she was SCARY. lol. I just surprised her a bit there. lol. She wasn't expecting me. Quick question...how much should she be eating(in pinkies...she refuses to eat anything else except for some bok choy now and again, what can I say...shes wierd) she's 18.5 inches? [/code]

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Haver you tried soft boiled eggs? Just boil them for three minutes.

Are they able to eat the shell? Is the consitancy of the egg hard enough to break the shell without having an egg mess?

Ive never used eggs before, so I'm not quit sure.

Store bought regular eggs as well?

G

RehabRalphy said:
VARNYARD said:
Haver you tried soft boiled eggs? Just boil them for three minutes.

Are they able to eat the shell? Is the consitancy of the egg hard enough to break the shell without having an egg mess?

Ive never used eggs before, so I'm not quit sure.

Store bought regular eggs as well?

I buy organic free range chicken eggs from the hippie store here. I used to hard boil em and slice em with no shell, but Bobby suggested the 3 minute boil and it works great on my buddies Teg. I couldn't know because he's asleep. Argh!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just tried a soft boiled egg today and my Gu loved it. Boil it for 3 mins just like Bobby said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam