• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Baragon

Back again with a picture of Baragon, it's been a while since the last update so here he is with one of my sister's friends. Shows how those Colombian Tegu rumors are true about them being bloodthirsty beasts.
QhFKS.jpg

Deac77

5 Year Member
Yup they can I had a friend that was scared of my argentine baby because "if that's a columbians it'll take my finger off" pissed me off

Deac77 said:
Yup they can I had a friend that was scared of my argentine baby because "if that's a columbians it'll take my finger off" pissed me off

For the record, I've never had Baragon bite me. I think the only aggressive thing he might have ever done was when he tried to tail whip me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602