• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

underground reptiles?

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Yeah they are legit i never brought from them but my friend brought 2 boas from them they got pretty good service as well i am just not a big fan of there prices on certain reptiles.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
NYKID11 said:
they have caiman lizards for $399.00 ............ I want one

Caiman lizards are cool i admit if i had some where to buy snails i would probably have one by now,they only eat snails i believe (well thats what i been reading on care sheets for them).

johnlebel

the selection looks i been thinkin bout a caiman lizard alot!!! you can feed them crabs an crawfish aswell which may be a bit easyier to find!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Over the last few years they have been doing alot better, there was some bad experiance from people on Fauna with them but i try to get outside opinions as well. Always willing to answer questions.

As for caiman lizards alot of the farm bred and captive bred guys also get rodents, groun trukey, cat food, inscets, fish, crafish, clams but they are speicalist and love snails. Two good sorces of snails are asian markets abou $4 for a 5 lb bag at my local store. Also zoo med makes canned snails now and Petsmart has them listed for as low as $2 a can. From other owners i've heard a can can last a week so that is not too bad. I've been looking into getting one but have to wait till im in one area longer than 6 months. Think my mom gets tired of looking after the tegus from time to time do not want to streatch the bounderies there on my free reptile sitter.

RobK.

I got my Rhino Iguana from them and was very pleased . Great communication , fast shipping and it came heathy and fit . Here she is , i have had her 4 weeks as of today ,

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/1/2iu76-8-Fl4

Melloney

Caimen Lizards

Ben Siegel sold a Caimen Lizard for $270 on his FaceBook auction page.
So check him out.
He said he has loads of them. I think if you wanted one you could probably just email him with a similiar offer.
:)

WildlifeLover429

I checked out there store and it seems legit but I looked around Youtube and found this... Im not sure if i like the way they hatch their tegus. Its seems very unsafe , why dont they let them hatch themsleves??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKZqfJ8W4U

http://www.youtube.com/user/UNDERGROUNDREPTILES#p/search/6/qNtjE0JaJmg

http://www.youtube.com/user/UNDERGROUNDREPTILES#p/search/5/7m3r1w1nGYI

Oh, never mind just checked their channel and they said they hatched on there own and they "assisted" others.

Here's the link to their channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/UNDERGROUNDREPTILES#p/u/0/Ovjt9W4xLi8

teguboy77

5 Year Member
One of my reds is from there,and its very healthy and very mellow,but i saw those video's to and i was wondering the same why cut them out thats alittle dangerous anyway for the tegu and kid wtf.:dodgy:

WildlifeLover429

same here... I dont agree at all. What if the kids make a mistake and cut to deep! Plus they were ment to hatch out themselves... they're kinda forcing them out. They cut the egg and try not to pop the membrane and mention that its "pretty cool to see them without the shell on but the membrane intact". I know Bobby tickles some of his late hatching eggs but at least all he does is tickle them with tweezers and lets them pop out, not a cut them out with a blade.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I think people cut eggs for one of two reasons,to speed things up or to keep them from drowning,a lot of hatchlings were lost that way,thats why a lot of snake breeders cut eggs.

turtlepunk

Recently got a coastal carpet python from underground reptiles. very pleased. response to emails is very fast. reptile packaging is clean and well done. animal is healthy and active. everything went smoothly. =)

entropy

My Tegu came from them, and he's great. I've posted a few videos, pics, etc. The packaging was good, delivery fast, etc.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hippo said:
i dont wanna sound dumb but what does Paraguayan mean?

it means "from Paraguay"... Paraguay is a small landlocked country that is pinched between Argentina and Brazil.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced