• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

uk red tegu prices!

stevienew

5 Year Member
Local shop,near to oxford uk.Two 12 inch red tegu's Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£220 each :shock: .Looking through this site i should move to america!

stevienew

5 Year Member
Yahoo currency converter Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£1=$2.083,so $459 dollars for red tegus.Uk prices ranging from Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£160 to local price of Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£220.Same shop quoted anything up to Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£1000 for a white head tegu :x .

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
Don't get any ideas Bobby!!! We like US prices.

LOL, oh boy, I have an idea. :roll: :idea:

Just kidding, I always try to keep my prices fair. :wink:

stevienew

5 Year Member
I would like your fair prices also and fuel ,nearly Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£1 =$2.08 a litre at the moment.Recent article in paper of a woman caught by customs with an iguana in her bra.Hmm, maybe a way of getting an extreme giant after all.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh man, I could never jack the price like that, but I bet it costs a little bit to get them over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced