• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ty Park Chacoans!!!!

snibborsirk

For those that are looking I just wanted to give a heads up that Ty Park posted Chacoans for sale on
Kingsnake.com today. Only $125 ea. hope this helps!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw that. He also has black-noses for same price. Both are very striking.

snibborsirk

Yeah those black noses are pretty sweet too. Also saw the ad for a place selling Ty Park produced Chacoans at twice the price Ty is selling them for! I'm still hoping to track down somebody breeding the Varnyard stock - still my fav looking tegus to date.

flawless

Here's the only pic I have I'll get some more.he/she had a tail nip when I got but couldn't beat the price and the tail has probably grown back about an inch or more.

Attachments

• 20150914_154440.jpg
    20150914_154440.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 125

snibborsirk

Sweet looking tegu! Def digging the peachy color - looks like it's gonna have a nice orangish belly too. Anxious to see the colors on him/her as it ages so post more pics as it grows. How's the temperament so far?

flawless

Thanks.iam really curious were the peach color is coming from.. I don't see any other pics like it. I remember reading and old post from bobby on how to tell a true extreme giant and It mentioned something about peach coloring but I can't find that post..I am hoping to get some feed back on its color from my post. Temperament is great so far..after 1 week when I open the cage And he climbs rt out onto me

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602