• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Trying to save at least one FL Tegu and give it a good home

Pony and family

Hello, I’ve been searching the web and came across this site. Our family has several reptiles to include BTS a Beardy and geckos. Our family and mostly my dream is to have a tegu and now with all the chaos in Florida i am on the search to save at least one tegu life from being taken.
I live central/north Florida and no I have never seen a tegu ever just wondering around and I go hiking lol so I can’t step into my back yard (which is enclosed in a fence anyways) to just pick a tegu up, I know there’s gotta be a rescue out there somewhere that needs people to step in and give a home to these animals and I’m here jumping at the opportunity to be that forever home.

I love reptiles they are my joy and our scale babies bring our family so much happiness and pride. If anyone can point me in the right direction to saving a tegu that is captured in Florida before its (I can’t even say it) I would be forever great full.
Thank you so so much for any help.

kirk2391

Hello, we have a tegu rescue in ohio. We will take them in. We socialize them and then find them good homes. On average we work with the Tegus for 90 days before rehoming. Some take much less time and some take more.

Pony and family

Hello, we have a tegu rescue in ohio. We will take them in. We socialize them and then find them good homes. On average we work with the Tegus for 90 days before rehoming. Some take much less time and some take more.
Can I please have your website information and or can you contact me via email [email protected]
I want to rescue a Florida tegu if at all possible so there is one less killed (I hate saying that cause they don’t deserve it for human fault)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602