• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Trying to figure this out.

FinestFailure

Hey guys, I am just doing some research to make sure I don't get in over my head or jump into deep the deep end of the pool before I learn to swim.

I used to keep reptiles a few years back before I ended up moving across the country. Now I'm trying to get back into it with with these beautiful guys. I have always wanted to keep one and know I'm going to end up building something custom for one. If you see me around asking some dumb questions feel free to smack me on the back of the head and point me in the right direction.

Side note: I'm originally from Florida. I should have done this when I could build an outdoor enclosure for most of the year lol.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome ,goodluck and enjoy........plus NON of us know everything and are here to learn and share our pitt falls

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No dumb questions. Just ask. Plenty of threads to get you started. We help each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced