• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tokay

j.sawyer48

So my buddy's cousin went to a expo and went and bought 2 tokays not knowing how aggressive they are. He's going to check em out in a couple days see how they are health wise and such I told him I would be interested in one. What is the best enclosure size temps ect. If anyOne has knowledge please let me know. Also taming tips ?

Logie_Bear

I will preface by saying that some tokays will never be tame, no matter what. They make for great display animals tho, because they are such large, beautiful, and active lizards. On that note tho, they require a good size cage with lots of height. Are the two he got juvis or adults? 90% of tokays at expos are imports. Be sure to check for little red gecko mites, and a regiment of panacur would be a good bet. I actually just did a write-up on tokays for my DA group last month. I'll give you the link. These are my favorite Geckos, by far. Hit me up with any questions you have on them. :)

Here's the link to the blog post: http://geckos-galore.deviantart.com/journal/Gecko-of-the-Month-Feature-Tokay-Geckos-318777140

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced