• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

To much time?

Nikki Gregory

Is it possible to spend “to much” time with your baby tegu? Lol. Or is that even a question mine is about 5 months old. I’ve had him since March 12th and I hold him every day for about an hour.

Dylan koch

I take my 4 outside everyday for yard time. They love it. And have taught them yard boundries which they try to push lol but when I walk over or say something they turn around. And no not to try n run away or they go in time out for a few minutes. Which is a large plastic tub. And know they have to be calm and relax when I pick them up when not in the boundaries otherwise they dont get set back down until they are calm. They are crazy intelligent

Dylan koch

I dont think there's thing as too much as long as your tegu isn't stressed and it's still getting its needed uvb and heat plus humidity requirements

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Agree with everybody! (wait...is that new?)

You've had him for 2 months! I think if you have the time, and are good at reading his body behavior, then that's why you bought that little dinosaur that all your fur friend owners will one day be envious of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602