• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thought i'd show off my lizzard

Deac77

5 Year Member
this is stubble my beardie he's in a awesome mood tho he's been out for a while his color is USUALLY a little more yellow

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

these too for size (not from tonight like the 1st two plus he was gettin ready to shed here)

heatherandstubb2.jpg

heatherandstubb.jpg

roastedspleen

nice beardie
seeing this makes me reconsider owning one. i don't like it when everyone avises that i should first own a beardie

Deac77

5 Year Member
he's freaking awesome and smart, potty trained and comes when called (well when i pat the floor =P) he pretty much free roams my house even tho he has a massive custom cage
here's one more

Big Brother keeping a close eye on him in the bath

photo3.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love beardies! Mine are beginning to wake up...I miss them. We are taking in a huge guy from a friend that is prob 10yo.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Looks like you've been doing a great job with Stubble. Looks like a happy, well-loved beardie. It's so nice to see one withe a full tail; I can't tell you how many I see that are missing the tips.

Deac77

5 Year Member
well i got him when he was like 3-4 inches long not much time to get a tail nip and trust me he's WELL loved he's a local celebrity i work at PetsMart (for discount and reptile education only =P) and he loves going in to the store he's not like most doesnt get stressed at all and my coworkers LOVE him and he loves it too you think he's yellow now you should see him showing off then lol

Deac77

5 Year Member
This is his cage kinda a crappy pic but I built it a while back its 4footx3footx3foot has a basking temp of 130 and a cool side temp of 90 he uses a reptisun 10.0 on the right side if you can't see it the bottom is tile and yes it's messy lol I clean every Monday

98061c59.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam