• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This Halo Over Our Dieing Eyes

so a few reptile personal chit chats and a question or more!!!

1. Im not gonna get any BIG pets right and am gonna wait for the super exotics til after ive toured a while and most likely build that place (( if you read my profile )) and use the reptiels there to consider my pets sense my plan is ot be owning and running the place sensei m gonna start it and build it later on in life : D

but

2. i do want a few reptiles as i love them VERY much soooooooooooo

I think ill may get some of the following though dont count it as getting them all im just undeicded andh ave p[lenty of time to think about it : D

1. a leopard phase boa, snow phase boa, moon glow phase boa, paruvian red tail and possibly the albino and sunglow phases within it, argentine boa and albino argentine, maybe a hog island, a malaysian red blood sense theyre the biggest and i think most beautiful and exotic out of the bloods. a black blood, definetly some tegus, maybe 2 red, 2 argentines, and 2 extremes, annnnd maybe a frilled dragon but def want some beardies :D as i said this may not be a a all at once own XD

i may just end up tegus only : 3 or maybe the tegus and like 3 or 4 boas and a beardie or 2 XD

idk just wanted to chat about reptiles XD

also thinking of organizing a fun raiser here to help efforts for the Great Cayman Blue Iguana, Galapagos Pink Iguana, Land iguana, marine iguana, ect iguana species, if you have any other indangerd reptiles or criticaly indangerd reptiles for me to think about including PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!

I love you all :D hope you all are having or have a good day!!! :D

kellen.watkins

Lol I think you should start off with one but I like your enthusiasm :) I've had beardies and tegus and ball pythons and red tail boas but not all at the same time, tegus requiring a lot of attention cleaning patience and feeding your looking at minimum 2 hours a day, my beardie takes up an hour a day, and then boas and balls are about an hour a day so your looking at 5 hours a day not including store runs. Throw in 8 hours of sleep 8 hours of work/ that's 21 hours meaning no social life lol maybe you should get one at a time for a few months at a time in between, I'm not riding your case or anything but I have seen a few people in my time get too much and be in over their head and see love for their reptiles turn to neglect and its heart breaking to see :-( thems my words of wisdom lol

Jefroka

5 Year Member
kellen.watkins said:
Lol I think you should start off with one but I like your enthusiasm :) I've had beardies and tegus and ball pythons and red tail boas but not all at the same time, tegus requiring a lot of attention cleaning patience and feeding your looking at minimum 2 hours a day, my beardie takes up an hour a day, and then boas and balls are about an hour a day so your looking at 5 hours a day not including store runs. Throw in 8 hours of sleep 8 hours of work/ that's 21 hours meaning no social life lol maybe you should get one at a time for a few months at a time in between, I'm not riding your case or anything but I have seen a few people in my time get too much and be in over their head and see love for their reptiles turn to neglect and its heart breaking to see :-( thems my words of wisdom lol

He really just wants to chat about owning every reptile the world has ever seen.

After he completes his magical tour then he can get serious about owning any kind of reptile.

Please correct me if I'm off base here. :D

...Jefroka

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kellen.watkins said:

My reptiles are my business, so it's part of what I do. It is such a full time job. I spend a few hours almost every day with them. Then there is the cost of food, electricity, permits, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam