• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

the new extreme!!!!!!

Dereks-Dragons

he came! heres some intro pics of my lil buddy :D
wish the camera in my phone cuz pick up his colors a lil better.

rogiu2.jpg

erg.jpg

eirgu.jpg

eirgfqeu.jpg

eifgn.jpg

eorig.jpg

babytegu.jpg

4egrf.jpg

but i cant forget my paraguay :p

cute-1.jpg

kellen.watkins

Beautiful! I went to the post office right when it opened and the tegu isn't there yet :-( I'm in a western time zone, itsgood to see mines brother/sister though :) I can't post pics on here from my phone but I will make my new baby my avatar when I get him

Dereks-Dragons

i think extremes are pretty much the same as arg. tegus when it comes to handling correct? and keller.. this is yours' brother :p well lets hope bobby was pretty good with the sexing :p

kellen.watkins

Well if that's the case then I'm waiting for yours sister, if you wanna pic when I get her pm me your email address I already downloaded the pic of her brother lol what did you name him?

kellen.watkins

I would be scared and freaking out too if I was in a sack in a box for a night and was opened up to see strangers lol does bobby still put them in a red sack?

Piercedcub32

Grrr the wait is still killing me! LOL Got off work at noon and went to the post, No tegu yet... try back around 3 they said. ;o( I was going to name mine tundra LOL I guess I will go with Taiga! ;o) will post pics when he eventually gets here!

kellen.watkins

I just got her home and unwrapped :) way tinier than expected but some how 11" long lol my avatar is a pic of vanilla. Sorry derek I don't do the facebook thing ill send some pics though, I fed her turkey and she ate it off a butter knife before I took her out of the sack and she's a lil piggy and got turkey all over her face I had to wipe it off with a paper towel lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny