• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TeguTalk has gone MOBILE!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm VERY excited to announce that TeguTalk is now supported by Tapatalk mobile apps. For a small, one-time app download fee ($2.99) you too can use your mobile device to upload photos, read, and post on TeguTalk! The best part is you can use the same Tapatalk app to access a bunch of other forum sites too. It's an all-in-oner!
If you're accessing TeguTalk from a mobile device, you'll be prompted to check out the Tapatalk app. I encourage you all to give it a try and let me know how you like it - your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your support everyone. I'm always trying to keep the site as up-to-date and as user-friendly as possible.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback guys! Happy to be making progress with the site!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm glad you all like it so far!! Onward and upward for TeguTalk!

Aardbark said:
What is the mobile app for? Iphone, Android? I myself have a WindowsPhone7

No Windows phone Tapatalk app just yet... Stay tuned though...

daxx973

So i notice i cant find half of the post when i use the mobile site. Any reasons for this or a way to fix it?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can you be more specific about what you're experiencing? Would it help to post a screenshot?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam