• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegusonly megasale

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's Walter1. Rodney's expreriencing the same problem as some of us, being blocked from the site. I've put in a message to the site's owner.

In the meantime, Rodney's asked me to share that yearlings, subadults, and adults are each 190.00 + shipping for some amount of time!

Mich lady

I just got a juvenile black and white from tegus only. He is the cutest thing. I'm pretty sure Rodney has tegus available.

April Garrison

Ok..... is there a difference with them being wc or cb like there is with savs? I honestly don’t mind which it is, I’m just more concerned with the stress put on him with the transition

Zyn

The savs are imports and wcs are captured by rodeny from the Florida invasive population. From there are treated for parasites and handled often.

April Garrison

The savs are imports and wcs are captured by rodeny from the Florida invasive population. From there are treated for parasites and handled often.

Ok thanks so much! I’m a newbie to this forum so I don’t want to seem like an idiot by asking... how do I get ahold of Rodney? Thanks again

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Check out his website and text his phone for fastest response.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
(305) 772-8140 is Rodney Irwin's number. He'll answer if you want to speak to him. He has great animals for a great cause. That price is pretty cheap. I've purchased 2 from him, he's delivered exactly what I wanted both times.

Becky Irwin

It's Walter1. Rodney's expreriencing the same problem as some of us, being blocked from the site. I've put in a message to the site's owner.

In the meantime, Rodney's asked me to share that yearlings, subadults, and adults are each 190.00 + shipping for some amount of time!
can i email you?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88