• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegusonly family

I'm wanting to know how many people out there have received there new best friend from rodney irwin and if you can share your experience and pic's of your tegu with me. I'm a tegu owner thanks to him and my little buddy is just the best so sweet and docile.
uploadfromtaptalk1410196553314.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196562605.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196572225.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196581704.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196614271.jpg

I'm getting my Argentine from him. its amazing that he proves wild caught DOES NOT mean wild. i can not wait to get mine and i hear nothing but amazing things about him and his tegus.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I spoke with Rodney on the phone last week. I personally like what he's doing. He's helping to preserve Florida's habitat and native species and finding good homes for beautiful animals that deserve good care. Seems like everyone wins to me :)

Alonso

5 Year Member
New owner. Been about 2 weeks now. Great temperment! Great eater!

Attachments

• CAM00858.jpg
    CAM00858.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 100

Alonso

5 Year Member
Yeah that was when i first got him. He is in shed now. Very calm except when i slide tge glass open. But after he likes to come up to the opening and get his neck scratched.

Letting him adjust. He isnt even afraid of my dogs.

Alonso

5 Year Member
Sweet. As long as he doesnt become cage agressive.
I will update as he grows.

Cmon there has to be more!

Alonso

5 Year Member
Oh right now i was cause he isnt quute comfortable coming out. But i am about to start taking him out and putting him i. A separate tub to eat. Just till he will come out on his own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602