• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegus and expos?

nessanicolle

realistically, what are the chances of the expo on saturday having tegus? I'm looking for a B&W and im bringing 165$ would that be enough to buy one?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is a pretty good possibility and $165 should be enough. Do you have an enclosure and everything needed to provide for him?

kellen.watkins

We just had one in Reno and they only had Columbians for sale and were charging 80$ for them (horrible expo) usually there's a Web site or somewhere to find info on who has booths ect

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is hard to say when it comes to expos. I've seen them at larger shows like the Daytona Breeder's expo, but not usually at the smaller shows like Repticon. But you just don't know until you get there. ;)

Vince

I've been seeing an upward trend in them being carried at Repticon. Spring of '11 when I was first in the market for one, there were only a couple or three Columbians for sale. Last fall I saw 3 or 4 Argentines. This past Spring there were a good dozen or more with various vendors, bot b/w and reds.

nessanicolle

I'm just looking for an argentine and theres no way i'm paying 80 again. It's Repticon and hopefully they'll have a few, I should probably go on the first day then huh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced