• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu taste test?

firfy

Today my adult female blue tegu did a taste bite I guess, I put my hand in the enclosure and low and behold she slowly came up to me and SLOWLY bit my hand, without breaking skin, I didnt pull away and instead just sat there untill she let go then I went to pet her. Can this explain why she had been so nippy? Was it all because she just wanted to taste bite me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhanKrazy

My baby did that to me today too. Didn't really even press down hard, just kind of did a gentle little grip with his mouth then let go. I just remained calm and didn't flinch or make a sound. Just curious little things :)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Curiosity. Your response was good. I would've suggested saying "no" as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam