• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu pouches.

Kym123089

Those of you who walk around with your tegus in a pocket, pouch or bag, what do you make them out of or where did you buy them?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I only really used a pouch for niles once when I was out and about.I made it for him out of denim from a pair of pants I cut off :) it has no strap or anything.just a kind of 'purse shaped ' pouch.so he could snuggle down in it if stressed.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Kym123089

Okay I was thinking maybe a denim material and fleece just for travel and exploring outside without being able to run for it

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I used the denim for two reasons...one because i had it lying around, but also because it was thick enough so his claws won't poke through or get caught in the fiber. :shy:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Just use a fabric that is a good insulator and has a tight weave so claws will not get caught in it. If I were to make a pouch, it would have no insulation so that my body heat would come through it to warm my tegu.

Demon280

RE: help

i may not no you but could u help me 1st how do you post and 2nd do you know how i can help my tegus hand its swolen and one finger is swolen lalso he doesnt use the swollen finger and its not shed skin he has perfect sheds:huh::dodgy:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam