• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu always wants to come out

Kyle Sene

Why is it that my tegu always wants to get out the tank but wven he does he walks around for 10 minutes then curls up and sleeps

Zyn

Because I’m
Guessing the conditions inside his take are off. To hot not enough space to cooldown how small is his enclosure is there a cool side in the 70s

Kyle Sene

Because I’m
Guessing the conditions inside his take are off. To hot not enough space to cooldown how small is his enclosure is there a cool side in the 70s
Hes in a 40 temporarily but his permanent enclosure should be done in a couple days thats what i thought i just never understood why she walked around for a short period of time then slept

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alpha still does this..... It could just be your Gu's temperament, not all are the same no matter the effort you put in

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced