• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Super Reptile Show

NogarD

I am ok with the trunk or on the roof.....just kidding. I wish my boys were old enough for reptile shows they are one and two and half years old.

I can't wait to take them to a show and let them pick their first leopard gecko or beardie when they get older.....if they are anything like their mom or me.

I used to fly out to the Anaheim show every year, it was huge.

Have fun, let us know if its worth it for next year.

Any word on AZ shows?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wish we had a decent show in Las Vegas. No way my wife would let me go to San Diego for a reptile show.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lucky for me its just a short trolly ride away, i'm planning on going as long as work doesn't get too busy. Already got the time off and ready to go.

turtlepunk

I always go to the pomona supershows but i want to try to go to the san diego one next month. running out of frozen feeders and I always get em super cheap at the supershows!!! AWESOME SHOWS!! always a huge turn out!!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You guys are so lucky, we don't have any good shows up here... The last one we had mostly had balls, beardies and leos... I didn't see any tegus or larger reptiles.. Hopefully this summer's will be better, if not I think I'm giving up.
Take lots of pics for those who don't get any good shows.. aka me!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
You guys are so lucky, we don't have any good shows up here... The last one we had mostly had balls, beardies and leos... I didn't see any tegus or larger reptiles.. Hopefully this summer's will be better, if not I think I'm giving up.
Take lots of pics for those who don't get any good shows.. aka me!

I'm in the same boat as you here in Vegas.

ndial

I'm from San Diego and I've already gone once back in 2009. I am so stoked for it this coming June! My brothers and I are going the first day right when it opens. Just wondering, what were you planning on picking up? I didn't realize the extent people will go to to attend the reptile super show. Its going to be a great time man!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man i remember when there were three shows that use to come to San Diego, now this is the last one, been going to the shows here sence oh gzzz think the first one was 2002? I've missed the last three but am super excited for this one. Picking up mainly supplies but i love to see what has been done with leos becuase i use to breed them. Also going to be looking into a wetland tub, Bacardi needs more room and im thinking this might work. Also just going for the fun of it.

Shadowgamer21

I just recently moved to AZ from northern CA. I went to an expo in Sacramento and they had reptiles that I thought would be illegal. Stuff like anacondas and an assortment of poisonous snakes(a lot of different rattlesnakes). Also animals I have seen as pets on TV or the internet but have not seen them in real life except maybe in a zoo like gila monsters and blue tree monitors(which were amazing looking). That one was like half the size this one appears to be from the video. I'm personally just going for the fun of it. I plan on making my next buy an arg b/w tegu but that wont be for some time cause we are currently looking for a house to buy, one we are in is a rental. My youngest brother might convince my mom on a gecko of some sort but personally I am not going with the intent to buy.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I might be able to make it,.. I need to take a break and visit some friends in Diego anyway.

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

james.w said:
I wish we had a decent show in Las Vegas. No way my wife would let me go to San Diego for a reptile show.

Have you been to any of the Vegas Shows? The last one wasn't.. great,.. just what I expected but my nieces and nephews got quite a kick out of it. I don't know if I'll be at the show next weekend but the Oct show might work.

http://www.getreptiles.com/

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
I might be able to make it,.. I need to take a break and visit some friends in Diego anyway.

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

james.w said:

Have you been to any of the Vegas Shows? The last one wasn't.. great,.. just what I expected but my nieces and nephews got quite a kick out of it. I don't know if I'll be at the show next weekend but the Oct show might work.

http://www.getreptiles.com/

Yeah I went last year, it wasn't terrible, but I'm sure california and Florida have much better shows. I will be going next saturday for feeders and supplies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced