• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sum new pics

dicy

5 Year Member
took sum pics this week so enjoy ore not :D
DSC03564.jpg

DSC03565.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

gebris353

5 Year Member
Did you just cut off a desert square of the size of your enclosure? That looks awesome and so the lizard! :-D

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dicy said:
a ltle update/change of vivs and whut not

sorry for the dirty windows :D

I don't think that your little sweeties mind having dirty windows, especially with a great set-up like that!

gebris353

5 Year Member
Lmao, this was my reaction with the 3rd pic: Wow two heads, no, it's a focus problem, no, yes, no, they are two, no, yes! Haha! Awesome enclosure! :-D

dicy

5 Year Member
yea its an addult fem and young addult male the 2 that r together
they r the same size so they do ok the bigger male is way to big to put whit her hes the size of a giant compared to those 2

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Lovin' it dicy. I wish I had some dwarfs, but one monitor alone is a lot of work. Besides, I hate dealing with roaches and crickets. Just another chore to avoid.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Ok...Gotta say...I WANT I WANT I WANT. lol. You know what you could do with that setup to make it even better?...Give it to me. lol. Great Ackies man they look awesome.

dicy

5 Year Member
thanx but uuh new setups r already in the make for my animals but il show a step by step when evrything is done so evryone can use ideas ore give me other ideas cuz thats whuts it all about

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980