• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wildartist

5 Year Member
My beautiful girl was stolen from my home by someone I know. I’m pleading with all my heart for anyone that is able to provide tips, be on the lookout or help in any way. She could be at any home, business or show!
She’s several years old now, a true Argentine Black and White, and “was” a picture perfect female.
Unfortunately people who would be able to help are protecting the thieves because of (sadly) misplaced loyalty. To get her back would take a miracle, but I raised her from hatchling to her beautiful adulthood and won awards for her friendliness and beauty. I’ll never give up, my house has felt so empty without her roaming around.
It has come to my attention that a pet shop owner may even have her as a breeder, but I am exhausted at contacting everyone in local reptile circles and they seem to give no care other than protecting animal abusing thieves (proof of neglect, abuse-dead animals). It blows me away that people like this can be held in esteem and protected.
Please, if you have any way to help, maybe you know where an adult ABWT female is and not 100% sure of her origins, please please just ask questions or send me a picture? I have pictures and skin sheds for proofing.
If she’s found an amazing home, I wouldn’t want to disrupt that, but she deserves to be well taken care of and not hidden in a nesting box somewhere or worse.
Especially Colorado, southern-around Colorado Springs or Pueblo, as a start.

Thank you so much for your time in reading this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced