• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of our "kids"

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
I'd like to introduce some of our kids...the scaly ones that is.

These are the boys...Hercules is the light one. Adonis is the red one. Bath time is the only time they forget they're boys.

HerculesAdonis003.jpg

These are all the girls. Top row, left to right: Sugar, Aphrodite, Andromeda. Middle, left to right: Athena and Lizzie. Bottom: Spice.

DSCF0115.jpg

And finally, this is Fireball.

Fireball007.jpg

Enjoy!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ObsessionDragons said:
Thank you! Now you see what I mean about your female and my Spicey looking alike?

They do seem similar. Same body structure. I can see the same colors mine has in Spice, but Spice seems to have more red.

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Mike said:
ObsessionDragons said:
Thank you! Now you see what I mean about your female and my Spicey looking alike?

They do seem similar. Same body structure. I can see the same colors mine has in Spice, but Spice seems to have more red.

Spicey's kind of funny. She's just over a year old, and in her last shed, she went from a real rusty looking red to more of a yellow with red accents...very odd. Your girl has that rusty red like Spicey used to have. I'll have to find a picture of that. I'm sure I've got one someplace.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam