• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of my Colubrids i have had

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Albino Ruthvens
Picture072.jpg

Tri color Hognose
Picture063.jpg

6ft Creamsicle corn
100_0071.jpg

I also have a Mexican Black Kingsnake i just got from my friend, pure black kingsnake is awsome!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That Tri-color is the bomb!! Those are sweet!! The others look good too, but the hog is awesome. :wink:

dorton

5 Year Member
Allright, I saw on RTBs.com your Mexican Black kingsnake...
Post it up, don't hold out!!!
I have been thinking about picking a colubrid at the next show this weekend, and need some moral support.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I thought i did post some pictures of my mexican black king...i guess not lol, here he is, crappy pics but you get the picture 8) .

100_1143.jpg

100_1142.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I have had many reptiles and animals in general over the years.....ad i have loved every one of them, even the evil Rosey boa that tried eating my finger every day i held him :D .

dorton

5 Year Member
Nice! How do you like the mexi black king? I'd love to get a indigo or 2
but don't want to spend the $$. I might pick up an eastern king.
Maybe some more jungles, but a really good chance of a nice red tail.

I might get some nelsons, or hondurans...who knows. Not me thats
for sure!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
They are all good, i have loved every snake i have owned for one reason or another.

RTBs.com has alot of classifieds and alot of damn good priced boas on there. Mark Miller aka LocoLizards has some killer hypo Hogg Island boas DH for Sunsets.....they will look like my hypo Hoggs in the pictures i have posted...awsome snakes.

My mexican black king is great, awsome looking, eats without even thinking (he tried to eat my finger yesterday), and is just...awsome looking. O and very active at night and in the day time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam