• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Software issue??

bsshig40

When I try to post in the threads, I look up and I'm not typing anymore. I have to keep clicking my mouse to where it ended off and start typing again. I'm not having any problem like this in any of my other forums that I go to. Is there possibly an issue with the software here? I think while I was typing this in, an AD banner popped up at the bottom and that shut my typing down. Now I'm thinking it has something to do with the ad popups!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's very strange. I initiated a thread a few days ago with no problem, but I do see popups here.

bsshig40

It may have something to do with my settings on my computer Walter. I'm using my android tablet right now and I don't get those issues on this. Just happens on my desktop.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have this problem continuously on works desk top..... Its truly annoying some fucking times and don't get me started on the web format adverts popping up and moving places as you scroll

Godzilla Earth

yes alpha I FUCKING HATE that And it's acctual bull when I send somthing by accidend or click on the add and then i have to edit all over and its just plain bullshit when that happens

Yvonne G

Administrator
5 Year Member
It's the ads. The screen jumps around until the ads settle down. Very irritating. I think there are fewer ads if you sign up to donate on a regular basis.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yes alpha I FUCKING HATE that And it's acctual bull when I send somthing by accidend or click on the add and then i have to edit all over and its just plain bullshit when that happens

Pardon your language young one:D

It's the ads. The screen jumps around until the ads settle down. Very irritating. I think there are fewer ads if you sign up to donate on a regular basis.

yes its just a glitch but well annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced