• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

so sad, they grow so fast!

kellen.watkins

Hello all have not posted in a while but have been reading threads. Today i'm putting out a donation box in front of a local reptile friendly pet store for my tegu's hides, water dishes and a lot of their decorations cause sadly they have outgrown them and still try to snuggle up and sleep in their hides lol half their trail sticks out and they are the largest "reptile" hides you can buy conveniently its just kinda depressing that a year ago they were these tiny cute things and are growing so fast

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
$1 cat litter boxes make great water bowls and hides, just cut a hole in the side.

agv0008

Logie_Bear said:
james.w said:
$1 cat litter boxes make great water bowls and hides, just cut a hole in the side.

That's a really awesome idea.

I used a cheap one for my boa and she cracked it when getting in and out to soak. You just have to find the ones that are not the super brittle plastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny