• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

SMOOTH leopard tortoise hatchling

jtrux

5 Year Member
I was originally going to keep this guy but I've been cutting back on tortoises lately and starting other projects (my tegu for one).

I've been raising him in a large completely enclosed enclosure to maintain high humidity to ensure smooth and consistent growth.

It is between 4 and 5 months old and 56 grams as of this morning.

Price is 190 shipped. You can find them cheaper, but not like this. There is no pyramiding at all.

jtrux

5 Year Member
If you want a good reference, you can ask Johnny LaRocca, he has several of my babies.

jtrux

5 Year Member
IMG_2200.JPG

Here's a one year old next to some other babies to give you an idea of the potential growth. He's bigger now, this was taken two months ago. Those babies are no longer available.

jtrux

5 Year Member
I actually held that one back for quite a while and it ended up going to a good friend of mine. His name is Pheonix and he's doing well, I see him often.

jtrux

5 Year Member
The one that is third from the right went to my youngest brother. His name is Earl, he's getting big as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced