• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sleep and lighting

Tizzay89

My tegu is all over the place on sleep. I cant keep up with her schedule as it changes way to often. Has stopped digging in the dirt along time ago and now just pulls all her moss under the basking plat in her leaf hide and just curls up under it all. Comes out constantly to bask eat but then goes back down and up again like power naps 1 to 3 hours kinda thing.

Should I just leave her uva n uvb on 24.7? I mean she gets up even when they are off but I dont want her to be in the dark all the time. But I also dont wanna drive her insane thinking the sun never sets lol.

Thoughts?

Currently I just turn them off when I havent seen her for a few hours should I just stick to my original 8am on and 7pm off?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi