• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sick of aquariums

So I've been looking around my house for aquariums (I've currently got three not in use) And I know one is a ten gallon. So I check the others and they're both 20 gallons, but I wanted a Blue tongue skink but they need a 40 gallon. But bad news is that a 40 gallon would drain about 80 to 90 bucks out of my wallet, so I guess I'll just make my own cage again. Since I've already stocked up on aspen bedding i'll be fine with that, I guess it's to the hardware store.

BamaTegu

Petco has the dollar per gallon sale on right now. It's for the 10g, 20g and 40g. I have my blue tongue skink in a 40g

MrNiceGuy736u

TeguBlake said:
I bought a 40 long at my petco for 35, must be a Texas thingy idk though lol.

Lucky! Wait my girlfriend works at petco so i get 20% discount on everything! Mwaahaha and that fish place that pet place is down the road and there about 50% cheaper than petco.

larissalurid

Yea when getting my merauke bts I was lucky to have caught the dollar per gallon sale at the right time and got the 40g breeder for $40. Otherwise just make your own 4x2 and they'll have even more room (which they definitely use, i'm planning on getting a larger cage for my merauke in the future)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
too bad you dont live near me. i have 40 and 75 gallons that i was trying to sell for real cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980