• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sentec enclosures

xocrieox

Thinking about buying a couple of these cages has anyone ever used these enclosures? They seem to be a bit pricey but the quality looks good.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you aren't local or within driving distance the shipping is outrageous. I was going to order a 6x2x1.5 and the shipping alone was going to be $425. What size are you looking at and what are you planning to house in it?

xocrieox

are you joking lol $425 just for shipping Wow, i want them for my red tails i was looking at buying a couple of the 6x30x22.5 smash latch version ones.... i like the divider feature on them.
i live in vermont

i live in Vermont

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Now I live about 2,000 miles from them and Vermont is about 600 miles away, so I don't know how that would affect the shipping cost. I was going to use a divided 6x2x1.5 for my GTPs and divided 8x2x1.5 for my carpet pythons, but with the sliding glass doors. They ship assembled which is the reason for the high shipping cost, but from what I hear they are worth it, I just couldn't justify the cost.

xocrieox

yeah that does seem really high, I have looked at so many cages and it was a toss up between sentec and monster cages but i like Sentec look and with my kids i like that they have the lockable smash latches.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think I have decided on Animal Plastics for my Carpets, and probably PVC cages for my GTPs, maybe Animal Plastics for both.

xocrieox

i never heard of animal plastics what are there cage sizes or are they just racks? you still selling your GTP's?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They have quite a few sizes, animalplastics.com

The GTPs are for sale if someone pays the asking price. I priced them kind of high because I don't really want to sell them, but if someone is willing to pay, I will let them go.

Here are a couple other cage companies
Repti-racks.com
Boaphileplastics.com
pvccages.com
boamaster.com

xocrieox

That's one way to keep your animals when you don't wanna get rid of them lol why sell them if you don't wanna sell them then? i never had GTP's before.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We could really use the money right now, opening a hair salon and Christmas with 3 kids. The lizards are more costly, so they have to go.

GTPs are PRETTY, boring snakes. They look nice, but rarely move from their perch. I would really like to successfully breed them, so if they don't sell I will be picking up a male next year. From what I understand it is really difficult to be successful due to the dry weather here in Las Vegas.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
diamondjunglejagsib-male2.jpg

Diamondjunglejagsib-female.jpg

Sire
OchoDJJsibssire.jpg

Dam
GammaDJJsibDam.jpg

offspring from 2008 clutch
2008GammaDiamondJungleJagSib.jpg

Looking to get $100 each plus shipping.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got a quote from Vegas to New York for my 2.5' water and it was about $85. I could probably work with you on the price if you were interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam