• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Seeking Moderators

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi All,

I'm looking to add some new moderators to our team. If any of you an interested, I'd encourage you to nominate yourselves or others you think would make a great TeguTalk Mod :)
Moderators are conflict resolvers who love tegus and have a general knowledge of basic care and how to direct people to the answers they seek on TeguTalk. Ideally, our moderators welcome new members, help with technical issues and remove posts that violate our community guidelines. Of course, moderators also love the tegu hobby and have a desire to encourage and help others successfully raise healthy tegus.
If you know someone that sounds like they fit this bill, or you feel you do and you're up to the task, please send me a PM with your moderator nomination. I'll be making a list of the top contenders and selecting a few to join our team. TeguTalk has a great reputation for being a friendly and helpful place to get all kinds of information about tegus - the entire community has helped develop this culture. I'm excited to bring on a few more volunteers to help keep TeguTalk the great place it's become!

RickyNo

There really isnt too much chatter on here, the site owner and a number 2 could do it all for sure. When I had my site we had 2 mods and even then they didnt have to do much. Wish this place was busier.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@RickyNo what site did you run?
@chelvis @TeguBuzz thanks for weighing in!
I wanted to give our current mods a chance to take a break, if they want. I know people get busy and life takes over sometimes and you just don't have the time you used to have. I also think it might help to get some fresh eyes out there on the forums...

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm only just now jumping back into it, finally my life has become simpler as of last month!

RickyNo

@RickyNo what site did you run?
@chelvis @TeguBuzz thanks for weighing in!
I wanted to give our current mods a chance to take a break, if they want. I know people get busy and life takes over sometimes and you just don't have the time you used to have. I also think it might help to get some fresh eyes out there on the forums...
I started my own biker club back in the day. All of the other local sites had too many rules and I didnt like that. I got pretty big but after a few of our friends got ran over the majority of us don't ride or stunt too much anymore so traffic slowed down on the site no sense in keeping it going.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
whoa, Im late for seeing this. Thanks for the nominations guys! I'd be glad to help out - means I'll have to make more effort to checking the page more often and reading into things more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced