• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sauce the Tegu's Enclosure

saucethetegu

under construction
FtbL0fq.jpg

bfyD1AN.jpg

saucethetegu

its 2 rooms and will be 2 levels
the big one is 78" by 42 by 42
smaller one is geez I gotta measure I forgot--2 by 4 ft or something
a tunnel will connect the rooms. The one end is basically all glass so it can be removed for expansion

uFAqhbg.jpg

Attachments

• 20190512_173216-600x1067.jpg
    20190512_173216-600x1067.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 19

RomanPort

Looks good! No need to apologize for the shaking. In the future, I'd suggest possibly adding a side door instead of the top opening. My understanding is that she'll feel a lot safer and taming will be a lot easier if you're at her level instead of towering over her.

Also, Sauce is really beautiful. Such a nice girl!

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks good! No need to apologize for the shaking. In the future, I'd suggest possibly adding a side door instead of the top opening. My understanding is that she'll feel a lot safer and taming will be a lot easier if you're at her level instead of towering over her.

Also, Sauce is really beautiful. Such a nice girl!

I have a top opening enclosure and Alpha is fine with it .

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ooopppsss I apologies it wasnt my intention if I came across harsh .....It just all boils down to trust in my eyes and as long as you talk to your tegu on entering the enclosure you should be able to pick it up from anywhere

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam