• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rowley's eating video

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Rowley really is the worse reptile to watch eat..lololol..not like the tegus that devour and you see blood and guts everywhere...but we love him :D

http://youtu.be/71t4UqeS5Ic

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
thnx dragonmetalhead he is a handful in my experience their more active then tegus....i let him free-roam and if i leave for 2 or 3 seconds i comeback and i really have to look for him 98% of the time he is either on top of the curtain rod he love's to climb and now my male tegu think he is really a caiman cause all of a sudden he climbs too... and he is three feet and really heavy i dont think his chubby butt is suppose to be doing that cause my female doesn't she freaks out...lololol...

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Oh thank you. I really needed something to make me smile today, and your vid did a great job. Great vid!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced