1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!
    Dismiss Notice

roni 's outdoor enclosure

Discussion in 'Cyclura Discussion' started by RobK., Apr 11, 2013.

1. RobK.

RobK. Member

is in the works 8'x 8' .

added more redwood decking .i will be making a plexiglass cover like a green house for the winter. so he can be in it during sunny winter days . the red wood deck will be covered with loose tile , so it can be cleaned . its on a deck to keep it off the cold ground and so it can warm up easily . i reted a tractor , scraped the ground level , added a retaining wall and then put gravel there . ran out of money so will be finishing it next month . $$$$

[​IMG]
    [hr]
  2. TheTeguGurl

TheTeguGurl Active Member

Looks good, One question are they going to be able to burrow inside of it thou?
  3. TeguBuzz

TeguBuzz Moderator 1,000+ Post Club

Very nice setup Rob. In response to your question Sarefina, Cyclura do not generally burrow, at least not in my experience or from what I've seen.
  4. TheTeguGurl

TheTeguGurl Active Member

Sorry I didnt see what the topic was under till now I thought this was going to be a Tegu enclosure.. duh my bad... BUT hey this is awesome!
  5. RobK.

RobK. Member

finished the redwood deck under it .