• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

roni 's outdoor enclosure

RobK.

is in the works 8'x 8' .

added more redwood decking .i will be making a plexiglass cover like a green house for the winter. so he can be in it during sunny winter days . the red wood deck will be covered with loose tile , so it can be cleaned . its on a deck to keep it off the cold ground and so it can warm up easily . i reted a tractor , scraped the ground level , added a retaining wall and then put gravel there . ran out of money so will be finishing it next month . $$$$

RobK. said:
is in the works 8'x 8' .

added more redwood decking .i will be making a plexiglass cover like a green house for the winter. so he can be in it during sunny winter days . the red wood deck will be covered with loose tile , so it can be cleaned . its on a deck to keep it off the cold ground and so it can warm up easily . i reted a tractor , scraped the ground level , added a retaining wall and then put gravel there . ran out of money so will be finishing it next month . $$$$ its on the south side of our home were its the warmest .

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice setup Rob. In response to your question Sarefina, Cyclura do not generally burrow, at least not in my experience or from what I've seen.

TheTeguGurl

Sorry I didnt see what the topic was under till now I thought this was going to be a Tegu enclosure.. duh my bad... BUT hey this is awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602