• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rock Iguanas - Buzz and Luna

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just a couple updated pics of the two. She's getting to be big and he's only getting bigger.

[attachment=6323]
[attachment=6324]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359669032.487271.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359669032.487271.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359669045.623619.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359669045.623619.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 16

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
He's getting huge! How long is he? They both look great, are you planning on breeding them in the future?

He's about 54in now, and no signs of slowing down! Thanks for the kind words bro. I'm very happy that they get along great and he doesn't steal any of her food. When she's the appropriate size which very well may be this coming summer if she gets the mad spurt Buzz did, I will breed them. The plan is to breed them in the future. Rock iguanas and ball pythons!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
when i move down to florida the first thing i do after i get my house is get a rhino or cuban rock iguana. yours are amazing, i can tell you take good care of them.=]

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
when i move down to florida the first thing i do after i get my house is get a rhino or cuban rock iguana. yours are amazing, i can tell you take good care of them.=]

Thanks man, I really do out in quite a load of time into caring for them. Thanks for the kind words, these rock iguanas (my rhino included), are by far the most interesting reptiles I've ever come across, really do love them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny