1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Reputable Blue Breeders???

Discussion in 'Blue Tegu Discussion' started by snibborsirk, Dec 17, 2015.

1. snibborsirk

snibborsirk Active Member

looking to get a pair of Blues now that my wife is cool with tegus! What are the best blue breeders out there? Don't mind if they are a small operation, just wanting good quality tegus and would ideally like them to sex their small blues. Thanks in advance for the input.
  2. Teguzilla

Teguzilla Member 5 Year Member

Ty Parks 100%. He usually has some of the best looking Blues I've ever seen.
  3. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

I've heard positive things about Ty Parks, but no firsthand experience. I would check him out.
  4. Kusanosan123

Kusanosan123 New Member

You can also try underground reptiles, hector's habitat, and go to the Webpage thebluegu.com(his name is brad Wilson if you want to contact him through facebook)
  5. TeguResearcheR

TeguResearcheR Member

Hectorshabitat.com is amazing, great guy!!!

I wouldn't even take free animals from Underground, guy is a conartist and Inbreeds horribly. Spent 5 years in prison for smuggling endangered turtles, just because he has lots of YouTube videos does not make him good!
  6. snibborsirk

snibborsirk Active Member

Found a beautiful female blue/Chacoan cross just an hour away from me...so who wants to send me a couple hundred dollars??!! Hoping to sell one of my males quickly to justify buying the female. It's amazing how two children make money disappear!
  7. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Buddy, you ain't kiddin'!

I hope one of your males goes quickly to a good keeper.