• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptiles you plan on getting

Teguzilla

5 Year Member
For me, I'm working on getting my first Argentine tegu lol. Other than that, I would also love to have a green iguana or black throat monitor in the future.

katoeLAZARO

When I get older and my own big place I wanna get a rhino iguana a green anaconda or a albino granite Burmese python and a caiman lizard I love those little guys lol

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've got a tiger jaguar, red jaguar, and red jaguar sibling being delivered Wednesday.

Logie_Bear

Haha, my room has already been long since sacrificed... Bedroom, and leaking out into the hall. xD

At the top of my Dream list of what I would love to own is a Eastern Indigo snake (red chin coloration) and a big ol asian water monitor. That will be many years down the line tho. :p

I guess 'tegu' is still on my dreamlist too, since I have a whole year to wait on my lil extreme! Oooh, anticipation you cruel mistress... :/

Secondary dream is to have my house surrounded by a 2 foot fence, and a yard filled with tortoises. That would be so awesome. :D

got10

I currently own 10 Gus, countless crested geckos 3 beardies 2 loes cornsnakes 2 gulf box turltles 1 egg in the box and a western hognose

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm getting another (male) tegu on Wed., it feels like this last week has taken its sweet time... Eventually I'd love to get a cuban rock iguana. I love the idea of a black throat monitor but that would be waaaay down the road, I'd need to own my own house for that one :p

babyyitslove

I'd like a male Argentine.... waiting for my other Columbian to ship when the weather cools.... we're thinking of crossing into gargoyle geckos and carpet pythons...... aside from adding onto the species we already have.

Oh yeah... and for future plans, a yellow, a red, and a green chondro. One of each color =0)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
babyyitslove said:
I'd like a male Argentine.... waiting for my other Columbian to ship when the weather cools.... we're thinking of crossing into gargoyle geckos and carpet pythons...... aside from adding onto the species we already have.

Oh yeah... and for future plans, a yellow, a red, and a green chondro. One of each color =0)

You know that all chondros turn green right??

Vermundor

In the future I plan to get an argentine b/w tegu, red/yellow ackies, a savannah monitor, a blackthroat monitor and a tortoise. When I go to the LI reptile expo next month, I plan to either get a tortoise or a b/w tegu if my parents give me permission to.

j.sawyer48

im thinking on getting another reptile i got an extra 40 gallon tank i dont want anything that will grow as bigg as my tegu and i dont trust snakes lol. wat would anyone suggest thats cool and alil more easier to take care of than the my kamanchii

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
roastedspleen said:
Try housing a pair of beardies

A 40 gallon is too small for one beardie, let alone a pair.
j.sawyer48 said:
im thinking on getting another reptile i got an extra 40 gallon tank i dont want anything that will grow as bigg as my tegu and i dont trust snakes lol. wat would anyone suggest thats cool and alil more easier to take care of than the my kamanchii

Tanks aren't really good for anything other than fish or low humidity requiring reptiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny